UNIFORM ORDERING & DEADLINES
Sample uniforms are available for sizing at Soccer Village. Please be sure to get sized appropriately as uniforms are customized and cannot be returned or exchanged once the order is completed.
Uniform numbers are automatically assigned for each player as the process is to assure complete fairness to all club members. If a player played for WCSA last year, we will try to keep their same number through their entire time at WCSA to avoid spirit wear need to have numbers changed every uniform cycle.
Any new teams formed will need to order at least 4-6 weeks before date uniforms needed.
1. Begin by going to www.soccervillage.com and clicking on the image shown below at the top center of the page.
2. Enter your email address and password if you have previously ordered. If you are a new user, select “Create an Account”. **Do not register using your child’s information, a parent or Guardian over the age of 18 must be registered for the order to be accepted**
3. You will be asked for the group code for your club. Warren County’s code is: WC19. Enter the group code and click “Continue to Player Information”.
4. Next, enter the basic information for the player you are ordering for. All fields are required. Please note that you will not need to provide the player jersey number assignment, the club will submit that directly to Soccer Village. Click on “Go To Team Site”.
Ordering module options
- U8-U12 (Birth Year 2008-2012) all teams
- U13-U18 (Birth Year 2002-2007) Premier
- U13-U18 (Birth Year 2002-2007) Elite Teams
- U13-U18 (Birth Year 2002-2007) Elite Team Goalkeepers
- Extra Items / Spirit Wear
5. Once you are inside the appropriate ordering module, click on the sizes and quantities that are needed and add the items to your cart. Once all items needed are added, click on the cart at the top right corner to review the order and checkout.
6. If order is confirmed, the final page will allow you to enter your payment, billing and shipping information and then submit your order.
7. You will receive an email confirmation with an order number as soon as that order is placed.
NOTE: When checking out, you can save yourself shipping cost by picking the order up at a store location.
Executive Director, Lindsay Basalyga: firstname.lastname@example.org
WCSA Administrator, Lori Howard: email@example.com
Once orders have been placed, please direct all questions to the Soccer Village Team Sales Department. WCSA Uniform Coordinator is NOT an employee of Soccer Village and cannot answer questions regarding individual orders. WCSA WILL NOT ACCEPT UNIFORM NUMBER REQUESTS IN ORDER TO BE FAIR TO ALL PLAYERS WITHIN OUR CLUB.
1-800-483-2690 option 1 or 513-489-5425
Customer Service Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00-6:00